Here are a few interesting facts about roses and why we love them at CutECOsmetics HQ and a few of our rosy products thrown in....
1. Rosehips can be used to brew tea and to make jams. They are known for their high vitamin C content and are delicious!
|Smith's Rosebud Salve|
2. Rose oil and Rosewater are fantastic anti-ageing ingredients, helping to improve hydration and to feed the skin with healing vitamins.
|Figs & Rouge Rambling Rose Organic Balm|
3. In aromatherapy terms, Rose is used to balance moods, it is a nostalgic fragrance that can calm and soothe.
|Balm Balm Organic Rose Geranium Face Balm|
4. Rose is also treasured for its fantastic anti-inflammatory properties and it is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin.
|Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter|
5. Did you know that Rose essential oils are the height of luxury? Costing between £3000-6000 per kilogram of raw materials!
|Priti NYC Nail Polish Japanese Rose|
Have we refreshed your appreciation for this ever so traditional ingredient?
Are you a Rose fan or not?