We’re waiting with baited breath for the new Fall 2012 Collections from eco-friendly Priti NYC Nails to arrive on our shelves! Want a sneak peek? Have a look at these cute postcards they sent us…
Yacht Week in Croatia
Not many of us are lucky enough to welcome Fall with a holiday in the Adriatic Coast, but we’ll be more than happy for our nails to echo the colours of the gorgeous Croatian landscape!
- Painter’s Palette - a deep burgundy wine
- Stonecrop - a soft leafy green
- Irish Molly - an Autumnal russet brown
- Sea Holly - a rich teal
Priti NYC know just how fickle we girls can be when it comes to nail colours, so one collection isn’t enough - oh no, it’s a double whammy - and possibly the most unique Autumn Collection we’ve come across to date!
Well we don’t want rich deep, earthy tones every day do we girls? Inspired by jungle birds and the sapphire Caribbean waters of Mexico, this collection will brighten the darkest winter day!
- Nice Gal Peony - a hot fuchsia pink
- Bells of Ireland - a pastel lime green
- Canterbury Bells - cobalt blue
- Pincushion Protea - a vivacious coral
If you can’t wait that long, you can check out our current Priti NYC beauties here.
What do you think of the Priti NYC Yacht Week in Croatia & Fiesta Mexicana collections? Crazy or refreshing & fun?!