Hey everyone, we’re here to sprinkle some Butter London sparkles in your direction with the newly launched Holiday 2012 collections!
Butter London Holiday 2012
The core Holiday Collection includes (in order of above swatches):
- Fiddlesticks - Full coverage, semi-matte, magenta glitter suspended in a raspberry base.
- Scuppered - Opaque, copper shimmer with pink, gold & green glitter.
- Jack the Lad - Opaque, moss green shimmer with gold, turquoise & green microglitter.
- Fairycake - Full coverage, silvery, multi-colour iridescent glitter suspended in a light grey base.
- Scallywag - Full coverage, bright turquoise glitter suspended in a clear base.
We reckon that if diamonds aren’t on the cards, the next best twinkly gift is one of these gorgeous new Glitter Trios. And the best part is, this is the kind of gift that’s totally justifiable to buy just for you!
Above, Shambolic joins Jack the Lad & Scuppered from the Holiday Collection, while a second trio includes Rosie Lee, Fairy Cake & The Black Knight.
Lips & Tips
With a light vanilla scent and sheer, sparkling coverage, the Holiday Lips & Tips duos will ensure that perfectly polished look for all you stylish gals!
Berry and red lips are huge trends for this season and Fiddlesticks & Chancer, above, fit the bill perfectly. Also available: Rosie Lee (pink glitter), Shambolic (purple glitter) & West End Wonderland (gold glitter).
All of the above and more will be in stock any day now, so please keep an eye on our website and follow us on twitter & Facebook (links below) to be the first to get your perfectly manicured nails on them!
Which of these sparkly numbers are catching your eye?!